Writer's Revolution - Viva la Rebellion
13 tactics LiZARDz use to dominate the world
The LiZARD invasion is a rampant phenomenon of a subhuman species of hominids who are marked by the same characteristics as narcissists. Unlike humans who rely on the cerebral cortex for advanced thought processes, LiZARDz rely on the reptilian brain. Such heavy reliance on instinctive, fight-or-flight behaviorisms spurns a toxic environment for all who perceive the true nature of a LiZARD.
But do not be deceived, LiZARDz, much like their chameleon cousins, are masters of manipulation. Though they may be highly uneducated and spiritually inept, LiZARDz possess the uncanny ability to present themselves as angels of light. The herd mentality of many a LiZARD has consequently built up a system founded not only on deception, but also a plethora of diversion tactics to create the confusion necessary for LiZARDz to maintain their dominance.
LiZARDz use different manipulation tactics for each relationship they establish. The following tactics are evident in the wider scale of world domination:
1. Preemptive Defence – Much of a LiZARD’s time is spent grooming its ego in an attempt to acquire a posse of cohorts who believe the LiZARD is an angel of light.
2. Gaslighting – Possibly the greatest diversion tactic is to do whatever possible to make victims, as well as unwitting flying monkeys, believe no wrong has been done. LiZARDz do this by spinning or presenting false information while claiming that anybody who refutes the official story is a crazy conspiracy theorist.
3. Projection – LiZARDz revel in accusing other entities of committing whatever heinous crime they themselves commit on a regular basis. Such diversion allows LiZARDz to continue in their mayhem with more and more validation everytime they get away it.
4. Scapegoating – LiZARDz tend to choose specific entities to victimize. They will then use the victim’s reactions to villanize the victim, thus validating further assault against the victim. The LiZARD will continue to play the victim role, while piling on a list of reactions of the true victims that the LiZARD will bring up every time the LiZARD wants to further assault the victim.
5. Flying Monkey Syndrome – No LiZARD is complete without an army of unwitting cohorts who blindly attack anybody the LiZARD chooses as an adversary. Sometimes the flying-monkeys are fellow LiZARDz seeking to fuel their egos; however, flying-monkeys are often bystanders who have been sucked into the LiZARD cauldron of deception.
6. Hooga Booga Talk – “If you don’t like it then get out… America is for Americans… Freedom is nothing without military strength… If you want to get ahead you need to work hard…” LiZARDz like to use baseless slogans to manipulate people into believing they are freed by the ideologies that enslave them. On the surface, these statements seem to carry weight, but when you pick them apart they are full of deception.
7. Talking in Circles – Debating a LiZARD is often exhausting and extremely frustrating. The LiZARD will jump from one topic to the next, making unsubstantiated statements and alluding to illogical arguments. By the time the LiZARD returns to the main topic, the victim is left in a whirlwind of mindfuckery and has no strength left to fight.
8. Changing the Subject – LiZARDz are masters of changing the subject or redirecting attention toward anything other than their fallacies and deceptions.
9. Threats – Whether empty or real, subliminal or outright, LiZARDz love to make threats. Such threats are just a sad attempt to hide the fact that there is no logic to anything they say or do.
10. Control – After millenia of deception, LiZARDz are in control of every aspect of the system. Their lies are widely accepted as truth, and their slavery is perceived as a normal and inescapable fact of life.
11. Destructive Conditioning – Mind control is evident everywhere we go. The People are conditioned from birth to idolize their slave owners while patronizing each other into abiding by the rules of a system that serves only to maintain LiZARD domination.
12. Testing Boundaries – LiZARDz take what they want while inflicting as much trauma as possible upon their victims. They often do this in small increments so as to avoid backlash. The more they get away with their crimes, the more volatile their assault becomes.
13. The Name Game – When all else fails, LiZARDz throw childish insults and hash out unsubstantiated smear campaigns to deflect their own shortcomings.
For more information about narcissistic tactics visit: 20 Diversion Tactics Highly Manipulative Narcissists, Sociopaths And Psychopaths Use To Silence You